.

.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Buttercup Babies

I'm not really here. I'm on my way to Florida today.

Please pray for me. I'm having serious separation anxiety.

Wait, isn't that what the kids are supposed to have, not the parents?

Oh and I've never really had a fear of flying... until i hear of entire airplanes disappearing over the Atlantic mere days before I make my own transatlantic journey.

One of the passengers of that flight was a young lady from Ballgown. The little town where our church is located about 10 minuets from us. Nothing like bringing the story a little closer to home, eh?

For today, i thought i'd just share some recent photos of my boys that I hadn't gotten to post yet.


10 comments:

Becky K. said...

Great pics! So artistic and fun!

Praying for you as you travel!!!

Becky

Brittany Ann said...

Praying for you dear friend!

Ruth said...

Melissa hope all goes well for you. Big E ill be well looked after.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Praying dear girl!

Oh and Lindsay says to not let the boys eat the buttercups..very poisonous! She knows these things.

Randi Troxell said...

wonderful pics... my favorite is the 2cnd one, love it! and i'll pray that you'll have a safe and sound journey to and from!

Amber said...

Love those pictures! Praying for safe travels for you!

Sherri said...

Have been praying all day for you that the goodbyes went ok (or as good as they could be) and that your trip here is safe and event free! XOX

java girl said...

I hope that your travel is going smoothly! And I will be praying for you!

Many smiles...

Melissa G said...

Thank you to each of you for your prayers and kind words!!!

Unknown said...

Those are the most adorable pictures ever! Have fun!