.

.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Family from Far Away


These sweet little girlies are my cousins. 
Their family is visiting from Missouri this week and we got to spend some special time with them.

I miss living in Missouri and being able see them on Sunday afternoons, going to their birthday parties or just spending time at the house. Thankfully they come down to Florida once or twice a year now so we're still able to see them. 

We spent one beautiful afternoon at the beach, swimming, jumping waves and digging in the sand.



One afternoon I got Anna all to myself. 
She stayed here at my house while her mom and dad took her big sister and my boys to Daytona Beach and go carting. Elijah was thrilled to be tall enough now to drive his own go cart! Watch out world!


We played with the kittens, read books, drank hot coco with lots of marshmallows and enjoyed the time together just the two of us.

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Awww, I didn't know they were going to be there.

How fun! Give them my love!

Aunt Deanna