.

.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

We love the Beach!

Brandon and Elijah

Photobucket

My cousin Shelly and her boyfriend Brandon were here in Florida this week on their spring break. Thursday we took them to Daytona Beach and it was such a beautiful day! The water was unusually blue and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was so refreshing.
We took walks along the water and ate lunch on our towels. Elijah had fun filling up his truck with sea weed and dumping it all in a pile. The highlight for him was probably getting ice cream from the ice cream truck that kept driving by! My mom went with us and so did the little boy she was watching that day. I say "little" but he's like 8 or 9 years. Anyway, he asked if Elijah could have some ice cream because he wanted to buy him some! That was impressive to me to see him spend his money on a two year old. I think we all had a good time.

P.S. Wow, that's a BIG picture!

No comments: