.

.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Where Dreams Come True

On Monday (May 14th) some of us went to Epcot. What a day! We had so much fun traveling the world! From Canada to Mexico, England to China... But my favorite part wasn't at the world showcase. It was watching the rays in the aquarium. I got so excited! Daddy says if i liked that little aquarium so much i would love going to Sea World and seeing the big whales and touching the sting rays. Sounds good to me! Let's go!
Mommy was so pround of me because I was so good all day. Well, ok i had one or two meltdowns near the end of the day when I was getting tired and didn't get my way. But for the most part I was great. I even helped push the stroller around. There was so much to see I couldn't take it all in, it was so neat.
Instead of posting losts of pictures mommy made another slide show for you. Hope you enjoy it!


No comments: