.

.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mother's Day

Hi everyone, we've been without an internet connection for a few days so i wasn't able to post anything. But i'll make up for it now! =) I know this is late but Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there. I wanted to show you a picture of me and my mommy from last year and then one from this year. I think it's fun to see the difference in the two. One year can make a big difference!


Mother's Day 2006



Mother's Day 2007



Mother's Day Handprints...

This is my handprint with Mommies.

We made this for my grandma for mother's day.


Mother's Day Slide Show

It's a short one...



1 comment:

The Bailie Clan said...

oh my word! how much has changed, right?! you both look so good - baby and mommy! you've gotten sooooo thin!!! way to go! :)

happy mother's day, missy!!!!! :)