.

.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Can't wait!

April 28, 2006

At exactly this time (3:00pm) in two weeks we will be in our seats on an airplane cruising down the runway and flying off to Northern Ireland! It'll be my first trip across the pond to visit our family over there. The last time I saw Nana and Grandad Gill I was less than three months old. It's been over a year! We've got a lot of catching up to do!

Here's a couple pictures of us from their last visit. We'll make sure to take lots of new pictures to share with you!

Get ready Auntie Rachel, here I come!

April 26, 2006


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO!!! That's so exciting; I'm glad you all get to go. Thanks for the pictures--love them! Carrie

Anonymous said...

hey wee man! you have one very excited auntie waiting for you in Northern Ireland - I'm looking forward to meeting you SO much :) counting down the days until I can give you a hug lots of love auntie rachel