.

.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

My story...

I wanted to tell you a little about myself... i was born on February 11th 2006 in Lock Haven Pennsylvania. I was born in the middle of the biggest snow storm of the year! My Aunt Crystal flew up from Florida to be there and she got there just in time!
Jennifer got her to the hospital a half an hour after mommy and daddy got there. Thank you Jen for helping!!!
I weighed in at 8lbs 11oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.

When i was 2 1/2 weeks old my family moved back to Florida. It sure is hot down here for a little guy who's first experiance of the weather was snow!
But I've loved being around my Grandpa and Grandma Day and Uncle Andrew and Aunt Crystal. And there is always new people to meet! I love being with people!
I'll show you some pictures of my time in Pennsylvania now...

This is the first time my daddy held me...

Me and my family!


This is what i did most of those first few weeks.

Cousin Jen!

I was alert even from the start!

This is my Aunt Crystal who came all the way from Florida and helped mommy so much!

Me and Auntie Carrie!

Levi and I!

This is four generations!



Me and my Daddy

I'm all wrapped up in the blanket my Great Grandma Day knitted for me! It's my favorite!

Here's Grandma giving me my first sponge bath. Brrr.... quick cover me back up!

This was one of the only outfits that actualy fit me when i was first born! It was nice and cozy too!

No comments: