.

.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Here Comes the Bride


It's my cousin Emma's wedding day today. She's marrying her love Vinnie. He must be pretty amazing to have captured Emma's heart. I'm looking forward to meeting him one day.

Many family members are together in Pennsylvania this week to celebrate this couple. It's times like this that make Alaska seem so very far away. I would love to be there to spend time with family and watch Emma walk down the isle.

In a weird turn of events it's warmer at the moment here in Anchorage, AK (50*) than it is in Lancaster, PA (46*)!

The boys and I are setting up their new fish tank they got for Christmas and getting a Betta fish today. I vote we name him Vinnie in honor of the special couple and their special day. ;)

2 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

We missed you!

Vinnie is a great name for a Betta fish!

Deanna

Melissa G said...

We ended up naming the new fish Finnie Blue Gill. ;)