.

.

Friday, September 04, 2015

Sunday Afternoon Walks

You may hear me talk about Sam and Sue a lot. They have become good friends to our family. We go to the same church and got to know them through our small group that meets on Sunday evenings. Sue works for Tall Trees just like Geoff does. She's in the office so if you were ever to phone Tall Trees you'd probably talk to her.

A few weeks ago they invited us to their house for lunch after church. After lunch we went for a walk in Kincaid Park. It was another sunny, warm, beautiful August afternoon.


I didn't have my camera with me so all these were taken with my cell phone. This is a fairly busy park where many people walk and bike. So the wildlife tends to be more used to people. Like the moose we saw next to the trail.



There are lots of fun trees to climb...





No comments: