.

.

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Welcome April!


It's no joke! Up To 60% Off Select Items!

You can save big on the hair bands today! 


I've never seen them at 60% off before! And pick up as three pack of bobby pins for 40% off. Plus save 10% on the new owl badge clip, single bobby pin sets and the April Flexi of the month.

Plus if you use this Mystery Hostess link www.lillarose.biz/parties/9916 you will be entered to
win all the hostess rewards


I will draw a winner from those who place orders and one lucky lady will take home all the hostess gifts.It's like having a party without having to do anything! I do the work, you get the rewards. Good deal. :)






If you would rather host your own Facebook party during the month of April then I have a special gift for you. They are a lot of fun and I make it as easy for you as possible. Let me know, I still have room for 4 more parties!

No comments: