.

.

Friday, April 04, 2014

Six more days until the Big Move!

So i've fallen behind on Project 365. I wanted to take at least one photo a day but there have been days that I totally forget and right now with the Big Move right around the corner i'm not going to stress about it or beat myself up about it if it doesn't get done. I'll be able to pick it up again soon.

6 days until we fly out of Orlando and head to our new home in Alaska.

I'm packed, for the most part. And have the things we're leaving behind packed in the garage, for the most part.

Today is Geoff's last day at his job here in Florida. He has a lot to do before we leave but i think we're gonna make it! My mom has been so great about taking the boys so I can get things done. My sister has been over here most afternoons this week helping me out. Yesterday we sorted and packed up all the things for the garage sale.

We're still looking for a place to rent in Anchorage. Thankfully we have help on that end too looking out for us.

It'll get done.

Well, my sister and a friend just arrived to help me clean so i've gotta go!

Hope you all are doing great!

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Love you and praying for you!

Aunt Deanna