.

.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

How to do a Drop Bun Hair Style with the Flexi Clip


I wore my hair like this yesterday.

Looks pretty fancy, eh? Probably took me ages to put it up, right? 

Nope!

It's called a drop bun and if your hair is long enough to wrap around it's self and if you have a flexi clip, it'll only take two seconds.

Watch the video and learn how to do it. And get yourself a Flexi clip! :)
If you don't have one I'd be happy to help you out with that!


How to do a Drop Bun Hair Style with the Lilla Rose Flexi Clip


I've created a Mystery Hostess party. If the party reaches at least $100 in sales, I will raffle off the hostess awards to those who placed an order.
Hostess rewards include a special Hostess Flexi only available to hostesses. (see photo below) Free products up to $150 and half priced items!



I will close the party two weeks from today (November 1st) and draw a winner then. 

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Use this party link when placing your order.
http://www.lillarose.biz/parties/2908

No comments: