.

.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rocking the Sanford Zoo

The boys and I took my mom and niece to the zoo yesterday.

Our favorite animals were the river otters. 
We agreed that our favorite places were the petting zoo and the splash pad.

It was a beautiful day, if a bit hot, and we had a good time together.

Mr Canon and I had a good time together. I kept him busy and he gave me crisp clear pictures of our fun time together which I will treasure forever.
river otter, sanford zoo








The splash  pad in the zoo. A wonderful place to cool off during these hot Florida summers!
splash pad, sanford zoo







"Watch me, mom!"

1 comment:

Amber said...

GIRL! I just saw your comment from back in January! I'm so sorry I've been out of the blogging loop. I tell my husband all the time how much I miss it. I just can't seem to find the time these days! Life is good, just busy. Jaxon is two now and thinks he's at least five. He's so much fun. I can't even handle how big and precious your boys are! What handsome men you have there! Thank you so much for checking in on me, it truly means a lot. You can always email me at amber.dragg at gmail dot com or look me up on facebook and/or instagram (ber611) if you're on there. I hope y'all are doing well, friend!! xoxo