.

.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I'm missing my camera!

In the mean time I have my old cheap digital camera that takes average photos outside with good light but terribly blurry photos inside. It just frustrates me so I don't use it much. I'm going into picture taking withdraws.

I haven't been taking photos which means I haven't been posting. I don't feel like I can blog with out pictures. :) 

With or without a camera these energetic boys of ours still keep me busy.

Last week the boys and I made homemade gluten free waffle cones.



We are embracing the fact that it's 80 degrees today and we're going to make home made ice cream. Maybe even the waffle cones again... this time with out the holes in the bottom. ;)

My sister in law, Rachel, is coming to visit next week! (that is if the world doesn't end on Friday, heehee) She'll arrive on Christmas eve and will be here for a couple of weeks. We are looking forward to her visit!

Be sure to visit my friend Amy's blog, This Abundant Life. She's having some fun giveaways this week. Each giveaway is open for one day and the winner is posted the next day.


No comments: