.

.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Boxing Day!

 A very special treat this weekend was getting to see my cousins. Carrie and Shelly live in Pennsylvania and Jen (the sister in the middle) is a missionary in Senegal Africa. It was a double treat to get to see them all together. 


These are some special girls. We always have a good time together.

Both boys and I spent Christmas Eve in bed or on couch the feeling so yucky and looking like this...
Not the way I imagined Christmas. Geoff even had to leave us sickies at home and go to the airport to pick up his sister by himself. 

He met her with a handful of vitamins and said "You're gonna want to take these". 

We woke up Christmas morning feeling a little bit better.


Rachel brought an ornament for us that was Granny's. It's hanging on our tree and will remind us of that amazing and sweet Granny of ours each time we decorate our tree.

We all met at my dad and mom's for a delicious meal.

Sweetie looked adorable in her festive dress.

My sister and her family. Love these guys!

We are so blessed with a wonderful family.

I'm praying Rachel doesn't catch this awful bug because we have lot of fun planned for while she's here!





1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I'm sorry you were sick.

Enjoy your time with Rachel!

Aunt Deanna