.

.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Day at Rock Springs

My mom and I took the boys to Rock Springs yesterday. 

It's a really pretty place. A spring comes out of the rocks and forms a flowing stream. 
Perfect for floating down in an inner tube. 


On this cloudy Tuesday morning there were hardly any people there. Usually this place is packed!

The spring water is pretty chilly even on a hot day and it was so dark and cloudy that morning with thunder storms in the forecast that we questioned whether we should still go or not. 

I'm glad we decided to go ahead and go. We had a lot of fun.

The boys didn't seem to even feel the cold water and jumped right in.




Eventually the sun surprised us and came out!


Thanks for the fun day, mom!

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Sounds nice. That is one place that I went with Uncle Tim the first time I came down to meet Grammy! We went with Aunt Ginna....

Aunt Deanna