.

.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Of Bees and Butterflies

caught a bee and a butterfly in the same photo!
How fun to be able to enjoy a beautiful day at the park with my sister and our kiddos yesterday!

watching the minnows

my sis and Sweetie

what a fun playground! i want one of these in my back yard! =)
she loves her swing
Then we went on a walk and saw some beautiful butterfly's. 


Do you know what kind of butterfly this is?


We came across this great bamboo forest.


There used to be a hotel on these grounds over 100 years ago and these bamboo stands were part of the hotel gardens.



looking straight up


3 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

What a beautiful park! That bamboo is amazing, as is your photo of the bee and butterfly!

The butterfly looks like a kind of swallowtail....it's coloration is gorgeous! What an awesome creator we have!

Aunt Deanna

Neha said...

I know I have said it before, but I will say it yet again, "You are simply awesome with the camera!"

And I envy the nice surrounding around you. Here, in Delhi, one can only dream of such things :(

Unknown said...

cool you caught the bee & butterfly! pretty pics