.

.

Monday, May 14, 2012

All About Friends, Kittens and Graduations


The kittens turned one week old yesterday. Their eyes are starting to open. 


On Saturday my brother graduated from Moody Bible Institute. We were able to watch him graduate online! I wish we could have been there in person to celebrate with him but it was neat to be able to watch it live.


I hope you had a good Mother's Day!
So thankful to be these two crazy boy's mama!


Geoff brought home two more fruit trees this weekend. Papaya and Guava!

All the extra kiddos you see in the photos below are our neighbors. They are great kids. 
I love that they like to hang out at our house. 

The one one on the right is William and he shared some of his worms with us to put in our garden.





My boys just LOVE having new friends over to play with.



Never boring around here that's for sure!

3 comments:

Neha said...

Happy Mothers' Day, Melissa!!!

And I love guavas :)

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I am so happy to see all those beautiful faces!

Congratulations to Andrew.

You are a beautiful woman, inside and out!

Love you!

Aunt Deanna

Unknown said...

I agree with all the comments above.

You certainly are a beautiful woman, inside and out because you allow the Lord to use you to touch those around you!

the surrendered life is a joyful life!