.

.

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Color, Click, Capture Photography Challenge – Week 2: Orange

I wanted to join in last week with the photography challenge of red but I didn't get to it. So I wanted to be sure to join in this week. These pictures came to find when I saw that this week was orange. My little guy in his cozy sweatshirt hugging his kitty. This was one of the rare times during this Florida winter that it was cool enough for a sweater and hat. It didn't last long though and soon my boys were running through the yard hatless and barefoot once again.

Ethan and Tiger Lily


Our color for next week is yellow!



2 comments:

hippie_mom said...

Great pictures! It is hard enough getting our kids to hold still then add in the pets and that is quite an accomplishment. He is adorable in orange!

East9thStreet said...

I'm glad you could link up this week! The love the expression on your sons face compared to that of the cat in the last picture. Seems one was having more fun than the other. ;)