.

.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Delicious autumn!

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

October is here and Florida is starting to cool down. It's 64 degrees this morning and it's mornings like this that make me so happy that I live in Florida. =)

A couple of days ago we took a walk at a park.
The boys ran around chasing rabbits, climbing trees and releasing their abundant energy. 

looking at the turtles and fish in the springs

beautiful day





Elijah exploring

Ethan climbing



We came across this old fallen tree that was perfect for climbing on and jumping off of. 
Elijah had climbed up but was afraid to climb back down again.
Ethan came over held up his hands and said "Jump 'lijah!"


Elijah wanted to take some pictures. The rest are ones that he took.
I love hugs from my boys! =)



Happy October everyone! What are you looking forward to this month?


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Elijah is great with a camera!!

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!

Happy Fall. :)

Jayne said...

Elijah is clearly taking after his mum and is a natural behind the camera :)

java girl said...

Elijah's pictures are great!!! I think I am most looking forward to FALL this October!! And candy... nice weather, pumpkin spice anything, cool weather, coffee and coco and more time outside with family :O)

I've got to catch up on your blog this post was great!!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Isn't it glorious, Melissa? And you are back n Florida??? YEA!

I have been blogging only sporadically of late due to life events, but I am so happy for you that you made it home. Some day we are going to have to meet in person. I would love that. In the mean time, I'm sending you love and all best wishes.

Such wonderful pics of you and your family! And beautiful pics of our fall here.

XO,

Sheila

Honeysuckle Haven Cottage said...

What a beautiful day & beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely family pictures.
we miss you all. love you.

from Jae & Joy.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Lovely photos - good job Elijah!

I am already enjoying my birthday and our trip and I am looking forward to seeing you all at the end of the month!

Auntie Dee

Unknown said...

the weather is so energizing! Tell Elijah good job! I was impressed He's taking after you =)

Neha said...

Wow! Elijah is a natural! Loved the last picture he took. You ought to give him serious lessons with the camera and before you know it, he will be ace photographer :)

Wendy said...

Fabulous pictures! I looks like a fabulous day had by all :) FYI.... I live in MN and fall has been a glimmer in my eye. ~ it was 88 degrees yesterday :(

Amber said...

The pictures that Elijah took are awesome!! Great memories captured there! :)