.

.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Earn Extra Today!

You may have heard about Swagbuck by now. To tell you the truth I was sceptical about it at first. I wondered if we would really get the prizes. I ended up signing up since I do searches anyway and figured if it didn't work I'd just cancel and i wouldn't have lost anything.

Search & Win

But I can tell you that it does work! So far i've earned over $60 in amazon.com gift cards! Whoohoo, free money! We put it towards Elijah's new car seat. What a blessing!

When you sign up you can download the swagbucks toolbar that makes remembering to search through swagbucks so easy.

On Fridays they give out extra bucks for your searches so today is a great day to join!

When people sign up under you then you get bucks when they win. So everybody wins!

To sign up just click on the banner above or below and start searching and winning!

Search & Win

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I've heard a ton of people talking about Swagbucks recently. I might just have to give it a try after all...