Well, i've been tagged by Neha to answer some questions so here goes...1.What is your current obsession ?
Podcasts!... seriously i've probably downloaded over 200 free podcasts from itunes this week! I listen to them when i'm nursing the baby, while i'm doing the dishes and usually with only one ear piece in because i'm also listening to these boys of mine!
2. What are you wearing today?
Jeans, pink and white top and long gray sweater.
3. What’s for dinner?
Thai curry. Wanna come?
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Milk and a newspaper for Granny.
5. What are you listening to right now?
Elijah asking me to let him play Farmville!
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A great person.... visit her blog!
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
A beach side cottage!
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
That's a lot of hard work to learn a new language! I don't really want to have to learn any! But i'm going to have to one day on the mission field. Who knows what it'll be!
11. What’s your favourite quote?
"It doesn't matter how great the pressure. What really matters is where the pressure lies, whether it comes between me and God or whether it presses me nearer His heart"
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
The Pioneer Woman.
13. What is your favorite color?
Hmm, blues and greens right now.
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My warm red coat
15. What is your dream job?
I'm living my dream job. =)
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Elijah says "toys"
I say "upgrading our tickets to FL to first class!" But i think/know it would take much much more than that!
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
I'm not the person to ask about fashion. I have no clue!
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Another style/fashion question... see #18!
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Not too short and not too long.
21. What are you going to do after this?
Finish the laundry, clean the house, bake gingerbread men with my little man, make dinner, have friends over! =)
22. What are your favorite movies?
I'll have to come back and answer this one when i can think of some!
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Uh oh, another one of these questions!
I can live without these but I like nail polish, cherry flavored Carmex lip balm and Clinique Happy perfume. Ok, maybe i can't live without the lip balm, it works great on dry lips!
24. What inspires you ?
The video at the end of our blog.
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you?
Neha said "The right attitude teamed with confidence and a smile...works magic!" I think that's great! She's right, a smile is your greatest assessory!
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Do the laundry!
27. Coffee or tea?
Coffee! Or tea, i'm easy to please. =)
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Read, go for a walk, listen to music.
29. What is the meaning of your name?
Melissa "honey bee"
Jean " God is gracious"
So if you annoy me i might just have to sting you! And then be gracious! =)
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Elijah says "ice cream!"
I say "all of it!" I'm a big fan! =)
32. Favorite Season?
Spring in New York
Summer in Northern Ireland
Winter in Florida
Autumn in Pennsylvania
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Well, the Bible calls us to continue to love them and reach out to them. Just sayin'
35. How do you calm yourself down when you are agitated or angry?
Give it some time. Try to see things from the other persons point of view.
36.Who is the modern ideal girl..the one who knows how to shop, dress and enjoy or the one who is simple but manages the house, kids and herself well?
I think it is important to have your priorities straight. As long as the Lord is your focus and you are striving to honor Him, He will show you what is important.