.

.

Monday, July 20, 2009

I ♥ Feet

The theme this week is feet! How fun!

My friend Carrie got me started on taking feet pictures when she took a photo of Elijah's brand new feet three years ago. I'm glad she did because I've been taking them ever since because I always want to remember how small they were!

So when Ethan came along I tried it myself on his brand new feet. I was all ready to share the photo of my son's 12 week old feet with you but then at the last minuet I put this one up instead.

This is Elijah being a superman and "flying" on my feet.

You can click here to see the other feet photos I was thinking about entering.

Or click on the button below to view everyone elses entries.


Happy Monday!

9 comments:

JennyMac said...

Look at that face and that expression! Priceless.

Leah said...

We play that game all the time. Did you take the picture?

K said...

Cute! Great take on thiw week's theme!

Randi Troxell said...

oh i love this so much...

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! It's a self foottrait HA
Jessie at Blog Schmog

the monkeys' mama said...

i love the one of Ethan and your hands making a heart around his feet BUT this one is SO FUN! Great work, Melissa!

Emma* said...

Melissa I love taking pictures of people's feet:) So much fun! That is such a cute picture of Elijah! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Melissa, You are so creative! Good fun photography!