.

.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Never Sleep with Ear Plugs...

When something important is about to happen!!!!
Ladies and gentlemen...

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY TODAY!
Or at least we think so. You know, babies have their own agendaz! This morning I received the call...Melissa was up and packing at 3:45a. Her and Geoff are now in Tampa but things slowed down in the car on the way.

Please keep this wonderful family in your prayers as they welcome a new little life into their family!

I will keep you posted!!!

Blessings, Sherri

5 comments:

Becky K. said...

Praying for wonderful news soon.

Thanks, Sherri, for keeping us updated.

Ruth said...

Praying that everuthing goes smoothly for you Melissa. Thanks Sherri for keeping us upto date.

Anonymous said...

YA!!!!!!!! ;)
I'll keep looking all day for some more news!! :)
Esther Clay

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

YAY! This is so exciting...I have tears for her because I am just too excited for them. Keep us updated!!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Praying!!!!

I was so excited to get her email this morning!