.

.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby Update!

Hello everyone!

One of the wonderful things about this new baby is Melissa's blogger friends and in-person friends get to meet each other. That's right! You're meeting someone new yet again!

I'm Brittany. I've been friends with Melissa since we were little home-schooled kids. I was one of the bride's that got married in October that Melissa blogged about.

I'm excited to get to update you all on the upcoming entrance of Baby Gill into our world!

Melissa has made it to Tampa, been checked out by her wonderful sister Crystal, and....her labor has slowed down to a snail's pace.

She's been sent out to walk the mall and get that baby moving into his momma and poppa's arms!

Sherri, your former blogger, has made it to Tampa with her and Geoff. Sherri's husband Jesse is there as well.

And I'm posting this from the high school in Gainesville, Fla., where I work as a teacher, right before school dismisses. Thank goodness, my school had a half day today, so I'm sprinting to my car, picking up my husband Patrick, and heading two hours south to Tampa to help in any way we can (if for no other reason than to calm Sherri down. Oh, I'm just kidding!)

Anyways, we'll give you developments as they come. I've got a lap top, and I know Melissa wants everyone updated, so I promise, you'll hear from "Team Gill" again.

I know she is thankful for all the prayers and blessings you've sent her way. We all are, as they offer such comfort and encouragement to Geoff and her!

Please keep her in your daily thoughts and prayers throughout the rest of the day, and get ready to welcome a new blessing into the world!

- Brittany

I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Praying for her!!

Cant wait to hear more!!