.

.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

So Thankful!

I LOVE Thanksgiving day! It's always been a special day with family and wonderful food! And it's a great time to think about what we are grateful for. And to thank the One who provides all we have.

Here is a short list of things i am thanking God for today:

That He loves me and I'm His child.
For my dear family, on both sides of the ocean!
That I get to see my husband in just over three weeks!
For my son and this precious baby that we have yet to meet!
That I don't have to worry about the details of my life and how everything is going to work out because i know the One who holds my future and His heart is good.

Love to you all, Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Dear Friend.

Becky K.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dear!

Is Geoff coming to see you or are you headed home to Ireland?