.

.

Friday, August 01, 2008

The Sun is Shining Today!

I was so happy to wake up to the bright sunshine this morning! The past couple days have been very rainy and Elijah and I have been missing our time outside.

Yesterday we went to the doctors. This visit was just to get registered at the local clinic and next week I have my first appointment with the midwife. I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl!! Geoff is rooting for a boy and I'm thinking it's a girl. I don't know when we'll have an ultrasound but I hope it's soon!

We could use your prayers Sunday night. We're speaking in the evening service at church. Everyone knows Geoff better than they know me so I'm going to be giving my testimony and then Geoff is going to share what we've been doing and learning the past few years. He'll also share what our future plans are.
I absolutely hate speaking in front of people! It really scares me! But I'll let you know how it goes. That is if I make it through alive. =)

Well, the sun was shining when i started this post. Now it's cloudy! I'd better Elijah on a walk now before it starts raining again.


I had some pictures to show you but they are taking so long to load. I'll put them up later.


Update: here are those pictures.

This is the front of our house.
Elijah's room is the window to the left and the living room is the big window on the right.


We have a nice back garden. Lots of room for running around.

7 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I'll be praying - but just be your sweet self and you will be fine!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby on the way! I pray that God will use you and hubbie in an awesome way.

Zinnada<><

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I will be praying for you, but I know you will be great!! I cant wait to know what you are having!! I LOVE your backyard by the way!

Becky K. said...

Your back yard is stunning!
Becky K.

The Bailie Clan said...

beautiful yard! :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful yard! You must be in your glory with plenty of gardening space! Can't wait to get an official tour of the house & garden :-)

Much love from,
(:Crystal:)

Unknown said...

P.S. I really hope you go professional with your photography! Especially now with beautiful landscape to take advantage of ;-)