.

.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

10 Random Things

I've been tagged by Sherri and Alicia to share some random facts about myself.

The Rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names, as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.








I was born in Senegal, West Africa in 1984.



My first bible was a pink Precious Moments Bible.



When I was growing up we had a pet monkey named Mimi.



I have family living in four different states and three different countries.




I'm scared to death of speaking in front of a group of people!




My husband makes chicken curry!


I love coffee!




My sister, brother and I had a plan when we were young. We were going to run an orphanage together when we grew up. I was going to be the teacher, my sister was going to be the nurse and my brother was going to be everything else! =)




My husband sometimes teasingly calls me a hermit because I'm perfectly content to be tucked away in my little house all day taking care of my family.

I'm tagging: Anna, Crystal, Carrie, and Melody.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Yay! You did it! And with pictures too! I loved it, very good. xox

Becky K. said...

You are sooooo creative!

Becky K.

Mrs. Rabe said...

I had tagged you too, but was slow in letting you know!

Yours was creative and fun!

Miss Paula said...

You are the same age as my son (Alicia's DH)

You are a ok in my book!! Anyone who likes flip flops is cool!!! hee hee!!

When you live in Florida or CA that are a staple!!!