.

.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just a quick note

I hope you all are having a good evening.
Yesterday Elijah, mom and I went down to the Tampa area to help my sister move into a new apartment. It's a cute little aparment with a nice layout. We moved all the boxes in, got the kitchen set up, put the table together and got her closet organized. She'll get her furniture moved over later.
I'll load the pictures tomorrow and share them on here.
Crystal took us out to lunch at a little cafe across the street from the birth center where she works. My poor sister was working on only a couple hours of light sleep. She had been up most of the night before with births. Then I talked to her tonight and she still hasn't gotten much more sleep! She was up last night as well! But she was amazingly energetic and we still got a lot done yesterday.
Mom and I had a good time talking up on the drive down there and back. It was a good day. Today was a good day too here at home catching up and cleaning after our busy weekend.
Below is a picture Sherri just sent me from our evening together last Thursday. I love it because it's our first picture of all three of us girls and our men! Our circle of friends keeps growing. =) And that's how it should be! I remember the days when we would have sleep overs and talk about what kind of guys we would all marry one day... and now here we are. And here they are! We've been blessed with some great guys!
I'm off to bed ya'll. See you tomorrow.
Love,

No comments: