.

.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

A weekend of wedding showers

The Cute Couple

Sherri Ruth Chiaro and Jesse Caleb Johnson are tying the knot in 24 days! This past weekend I spent a lot of time with my Auntie Sherri's and Brittany. We had two bridal showers for Sherri. One of Friday night and one on Saturday afternoon. So we spent the night at Auntie Sherri's house Friday night then took Sherri out of the house on Saturday morning so they could decorate.

This was after the shower on Friday night.
I got very clingy to mommy during both showers. I wasn't very friendly at all when the other ladies wanted to hold me.
I wouldn't let mommy go out of my sight and wanted her to hold me most of the time. And how could she resist when I reach out and put my little arms around her neck and hang on for dear life. Then just to make sure I had her wrapped around my little finger I would gently lay my head on her shoulder and babble away happily.

Waking up the girls on Saturday morning. It was a tough job but somebody had to do it!

Oh boy! I love french fries! Although I think most of it ended up on my lap.

Auntie Brittany and I out shopping on Saturday morning.

No comments: