.

.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Packing for Missouri

Mommy was trying to pack yesterday but she had much more fun taking pictures of me. =)
We're leaving for Missouri this afternoon when daddy gets home from work. Yay! The time is finally here. We've been looking forward to this trip for a long time now! We'll be gone for a week over Thanksgiving. We're going to visit our friends from Jersey Shore. They are all in their last year of training with NTM. So this is the last time they will all be in the same place at the same time! Soon they will be spread all over the world in their different ministries. We'll also get to see my cousin Sara. (she's actually mommy's cousin) I haven't met her yet but I think we'll have fun together. She's only about a year and a half older than me.
That's all for now. I'll post pictures from our trip when we get home.
Hugs and Kisses from your little man,
Elijah

No comments: