.

.

Friday, November 10, 2006

I've discovered...

I've discovered that if i don't think about it too hard and just do it i can take a few steps on my own! The other day i was standing hanging on to mommy when i turned around and took three steps to grandma! What a surprise it was since i haven't even been standing on my own yet. I've only tried walking a couple of times because crawling is still much faster and easier. I don't see what the big deal is. Grown ups walk on their own all the time and you don't see them saying "yay! Good job!" to each other do you? That's ok, i don't mind the hugs and kisses i get from it. =)


This is Buck. Mommy was taking care of him for 10 days while his family was out of town.
We got along pretty well as long as he didn't try to lick my face, which he did alot! Yuck!
He loves people and when i got attention he would want attention too! Mommy felt like she was taking care of two little kids! She had fun with him and wants to get her own dog one day.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi Elijah,
Are you still planning on coming to visit us in Missouri? I sure hope so! I'm so proud of you for trying to walk already. My mom was shocked at how big you are! I hope I'll see you soon. What day will you be here?
Love,
Auntie Carrie