.

.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Is it time to "hunker down"?


Yesterday I got to visit my Auntie Sherri!

For those of you who have been through a hurricane before you will know what I mean by "hunker down". I haven't had the experiance yet but I might pretty soon! Here we are watching the Weather Channel for updates on Tropical Storm Ernesto. Ernesto became this year's first Atlantic hurricane on Sunday morning, but went back down to a tropical storm later in the same day. It will be my first big storm too! The space shuttle Atlantis was supposed blast off on Tuesday but it's been postponed since the storm will hit either on Tuesday or Wednesday.

This is Uncle Jesse making me laugh. He's a funny guy! I was trying to copy him when he made funny noises with his mouth but I couldn't quite get the sounds out! But I had fun trying and they had fun laughing at me, i mean with me!

No comments: