.

.

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Hats of Hope


A couple of my ladies in my Lilla Rose facebook group have come up with this wonderful idea and I am so excited to be a part of it!

We are going to be donating 12 beautiful knit hats along with a mini flexi clip to twelve children in the Pensacola Children's Hospital.

My friend Tracy (She was a recent hostess of mine) has ordered 12 gorgeous hats and I will offer mini clips from my inventory for 50% off. So for $21 you can cover the cost of a new hat and clip for a child fighting the battle with cancer and give them some encouragement as cooler weather comes our way.

Our goal is 12 but we don't have to stop there! Who wants to be a part? I'm really excited about this!

A couple ways you can be a join in...

1. Sponsor a complete hat and clip for $21 by sending a check or paypal.
(paypal address is: missylovsjesus@yahoo.com)

2. Give what you can. Any amount helps!

3. If you would like to pick out your own mini flexi for the hats you can order one online and have it shipped to me. Let me know it's coming in the comments below! :) Shop at http://www.lillarose.biz/melissagill

4. Share about this fundraiser. You are welcome to take either picture in this post and share about the fundraiser on FB or Twitter.


No comments: