.

.

Friday, August 21, 2015

Love Your Journey


It all started with this bag from Thirty One that I ordered to use as a Party in a Bag for my Lilla Rose business. I hadn't really payed attention to Thirty One before. Then I went to a friends party and learned more about the company and ordered a couple things and when I saw how versatile and high quality these bags were I was hooked. :) 

I decided to sign up just to get the amazing starter kit. All those products for a steal! Plus I'll be honest, I wanted the consultant discount. ;) 

I didn't intend to make it a business. I was doing well with Lilla Rose, was even adding members to my team, which is really exciting!

Then I shared about a Thirty One sale and ended up with a couple of orders and that got me really excited that maybe i really could do this! :) 

So in addition to Lilla Rose I am now offering Thirty One parties and I'm loving it! This month I had one Lilla Rose and four Thirty facebook parties! 

I want to tell you a little bit about the company. Thirty-one is a direct sales company based on the Proverbs 31 woman, and was started to give women a chance to own their own business without taking time away from their families. 

We believe in celebrating, encouraging and rewarding others for who they are. Personally i have already felt so encouraged and rewarded by my fellow Thirty One sisters and have earned a bunch of FREE products which totally made my day. (and saved my wallet. Geoff's happy about that one!) :)

It is a fairly large company, with consultants all around the country. 

You can learn a little bit more about the company here:

Let me show you a few more of the products I've been using in my home.

These are the boys where they each keep their special toys.


The tote on the top in the photo below is the Deluxe Utility tote and i use it all. the. time. And they are going to be on SALE next month as part of the September customer special. Here's it's loaded and ready to go camping.

And here i'm using it to tote groceries home. The Flip Flop print makes my Florida girl heart happy.

Another favorite item is the Double Duty Caddy.
Right now we're using ours in our living room as a book and magazine holder.

I've also used it to carry the portable dvd player and movies on long road trips.

Speaking of long road trips this car organizer from Thirty One also helps with those. Stocked with art supplies, notebooks, and sticker books we always have it handy when we're out and it helps keep the car neater.


The Zip Top Organizing Utility tote is another bag i use all the time. 
Here we're using it as a library book bag to tote all those heavy books home with us.

I've been having fun with my VIP group on Facebook. I have an August contest going on. If you'd like me to add you just let me know! :)

Have you heard of Mystery Hostess parties? It's where everyone places an order and then a winner is drawn from those who ordered and she gets the hostess rewards. I have one going on right now with only three entries so far so a good chance of your name being drawn if you'd like to play! Just click on any of the photos to be taken to my site!

No comments: