.

.

Friday, July 03, 2015

Hiking Prospect Heights Trail

This week's hike was along the Prospect Heights Trail in the mountain sides surrounding Anchorage. In the photo below you can see the city spread out along the horizon. It was a beautiful hike!


Boys, they see a challenge and they must conquer it. 


We stopped and ate our packed lunches right here next to this beautiful creek.

By the end of the hike the boys were worn out! 
Mission accomplished!

Then we had a wonderful surprise waiting for us when we got home. 
I got a message from my friend from Florida, Donna! She was my boss from when I worked at Grace House Pregnancy Resource Center. She and her hubby had just flown in and were heading out the next day on a cruise. I'm so happy we got to see them for a few hours! We picked them up downtown and drove out to Potter Marsh and took a walk on the board walk. We saw an eagles next with a young eagle perched on the edge testing his wings.   


No comments: