.

.

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Joseph and Lindsay's Wedding

Last Thursday my mom and I flew up to Pennsylvania for the weekend.
We were there to celebrate the wedding of my cousin and her beloved.


It was really pretty seeing the snow on the ground, the hills and the farms.
The very best thing we saw of course was our family.
Sarah and I went on a walk the afternoon we got there.


Dad



Rehearsal time!

Made me giggle to see the bride and groom standing exactly the same way. :)

March first dawned bright and beautiful.

The girls got their hair done at home as the sun was rising. 
Someone brought coffee and Uncle Tim went and got muffins and donuts for all.






Beautiful ladies.


It was such a lovely and God honoring service. 

A new friend captured me at work with Mr Canon. 
This was my very first wedding at the official photgrapher!



Our family.



One last hug before the bride and groom drive away.

3 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Melissa, you did a fabulous job! Beautiful wedding. My best to the bride and groom. AND their photographer. Loved her gown!

xo

Sheila

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Oh Melissa! I have tears in my eyes looking at these! You did an awesome job, I knew you would. I knew you'd capture the MOMENTS not just the ceremony, etc…

I can't wait to see them all!

Deanna

Rachel said...

I love the cake!!