.

.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Visit to Brittany's ~ Day One

This trip that Sherri and I take to visit Brittany has turned out to be something of a tradition.
The first trip was up to South Carolina and you can see the post with some of my favorite moments from that trip here. And Brittany's post here.

We started the trip with some delicious egg salad sandwiches.

Never attempt a long drive on an empty stomach, i say.

Jojo agrees with me... 




 I love seeing all six of our children playing together and becoming friends like their mama's are.






It was a lovely day. Being with these ladies and our babies means the world to me.
We've been friends a long time and their friendships are precious.

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I love how you three have kept your friendship strong! I know you have a deep love for these girls and their kids!

Such a special trip!

Aunt Deanna