.

.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Elijha's 8th Birthday

Oh how I love this boy.
What a joy to celebrate his life yesterday as he turned eight.

The night before his birthday I let Ethan stay up and help me decorate the living room. Elijah would wake up the next morning to a room filled with streamers.

He was excited. :)



Last sleep as a seven year old!

Happy Birthday, Elijah!





His lunch of choice was tacos! Crystal and Miriam went with us.
Miriam really enjoyed her burrito! :)

He got to open a card and package from his Great Grandma in NY.


Ethan picked up my camera and took these next two photos.


Then it was off to the dollar theater to see Walking with Dinosaurs!

We spent the rest of the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa's house.



Grandpa's work bench is a treasure trove for little boys with big imaginations!

"I'm building a dragon, mom."








"I really liked my day!" ~ Elijah

Mission Accomplished!!

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

How awesome! What a great 8th birthday!

Kyle says "Happy Birthday!" He is excited that they are the same age right now!

Can't wait to see you!
Deanna