.

.

Friday, January 24, 2014

I REALLY don't want you to miss out on this!

How exciting is this?! Lilla Rose has brought back four of the former Flexis of the Month and added them permanently to the 2014 line-up! AND for two days only, you can get 15% off these select Flexis! 
Which ones do you want?


I'm really excited that the starfish (Tidepool Treasures) flexi is back because it was my very first Lilla Rose purchase and what got me started on this adventure! 
Well at my first home party someone bought it and I was so sad to lose it since it was no longer available. 
It's a safe bet that I got on and ordered a replacement this morning! This time I'm NOT wearing it to any parties! :) 

The red one? That one is called Ruby Bouquet and was super popular when it first came out back in November. The small sizes sold out in the first few days! 
It really looks beautiful in all hair colors.

Today and tomorrow you can score 15% off on these four returning styles.

You can find them and more on my site: www.lillarose.biz/melissagill

No comments: