.

.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Good morning!
Who's glad it's Friday?

The weather has turned beautiful here in central Florida.
We've got our windows open and fresh air is blowing through the house this morning. 
So lovely!

Doing my hair used to be a chore. Just something I had to do but there wasn't any interest in it for me. 
All that changed when I found the Flexi!
Now it's fun! And easy!
I'm wearing the Freestyle Princess Tiara flexi here.

I'm working on setting up a Lilla Rose display to take to craft shows. I've got my first show coming up in November. Really looking forward to that!

One of the highlights of the week was visiting our friends in Orlando.
These boys have brought so much life and joy into our lives. 
Sherri and I may not get as much time to really chat like we used to be able to do with these fellas around but we wouldn't trade it for anything!

Sherri took us to an amazing wooden park that looked like a castle and the boys had so much fun running around playing hide and seek and wearing themselves out!






 Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: