.

.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Camera Issues

I'm back to using my old camera. The little point and shoot literally being held together by duck tape.
Ugh, not having good luck with cameras this year it seems.

Back in November my DSLR quit working... on only the second day of our very first cruise. Not cool. It was such a good camera and I did use it nearly every day for five years so I can hardly blame it for dyeing.

Geoff bought me a new little point and shoot for Christmas which was great until last week when it suddenly said "lens error" and quit on me too!



2 comments:

Emma* said...

Sorry to hear about your camera problems! Not cool, is right.

Ethan and Elijah are growing up so fast :'(
Sweet boys :-)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It just doesn't get any cuter than that! Sweet hugs!