.

.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Fun Filled Weekend

We had a blast this weekend!

After some errands on Saturday the boys and I took Daddy to the new self serve frozen yogurt place in town. Yum!

That was refreshing on a hot summer day.

Ethan was a little happy. =)

Since my dear hubby works outside in the heat every day his idea of a good weekend is enjoying the air conditioning when ever possible. =) I don't blame him. So Saturday afternoon we took the boys to see Ice Age. 

Sunday morning I got to teach Sunday school for these little ones.




This is Ethan's class so Elijah's not usually in here but since I was the only teacher for a group of up to 15 kids I asked him to come and be my big helper.

Sunday afternoon was pretty rainy so we spent an enjoyable afternoon at home.

The calm after the storm.




How was your weekend?

No comments: