.

.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tamales, kittens and lots of boys...

Good morning! I just have to share a couple pictures from yesterday. 

Not pictured is me and mom eating our first homemade tamales at the farmers market. We discovered a friendly Mexican man selling them and I think I'm hooked! Going to try the pork tamale next week. =)

My good friend Sherri came over for an afternoon visit with her two little ones. 
It was so nice to sit down with a cup of tea and have a chat with my friend while the boys played.

The joy on his face is priceless! 

I think he likes them. =) 

A kitten for each kid.


What a sweet boy.

Sherri brought over some kale and made kale chips for us. The really exciting part is that Ethan loved them and scarfed down half the pan! They are so easy to make and so good for you! Score!


PS. No kittens were seriously harmed in the making of this post.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Precious photos. Love those boys and the kittens. I think you do need to bring a couple up to the Rabes. They need them and we need to see you. ((smile))

Homemade tamales sound great to me!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Now I am hungry !

I have been wanting to do kale chips! I am going to have to just do it!

The boys are all adorable!

Aunt Deanna