.

.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Each Unique


My friend Kay, the talent and seamstress behind Each Unique, came for a visit yesterday and brought along some wonderful new items that I'll be photographing and working on getting into the shop.

Hmmm, I kind of like how it looks in my house. This could dangerous, I'm going to want to buy everything that I photograph! Wait till  you see the table runners she made!

Everything Kay makes is one of a kind. There are never any two exactly the same.


For a limited time Kay is offering a free gift with any order over $25! Just write FREE GIFT in the message to seller when you check out and we will slip a surprise in with your order.

Don't say you heard it from me but it will probably be a set of these lovely coasters!



It's always fun to see where the orders come in from. Our last order was from Australia! A couple months ago one of our wallets went to Sweden!

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the new header! Nice pics of the talented work from Kay