.

.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Joseph Caleb

His name is Joseph Caleb and I don't think it's possible for him to get any cuter!
My friend Sherri had asked me to be at the birth and take pictures. So last night right before dinner I got a call from her husband saying "I hope you're not busy tonight!"

Once my husband got home from work with the van I was on my way when I got another call from Jesse saying "He's here!"  Little Joe was born at home and made his appearance in record time. From the first signs of labor to birth was only three hours! The midwife only got there twenty one minuets before he was born!

The family of four.
Joseph has a handsome big brother named Sam.

He's so perfect!

What a gift to be able to hold him at less than an hour old.

Proud Daddy

Sam, Sherri and I


Love you little Joseph! We are so glad you are here!

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Sweet! He is so beautiful and so is Sam!

Congratulations to Sherri and Jesse.

Aunt Deanna