.

.

Sunday, August 07, 2011

7 Years

8~7~11

We're celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary today!

In the past 7 years we've lived in:
2 different counties
3 different states
8 different homes

In two days we are moving again.

We're nearly ready! My Aunt came to help me clean yesterday and we got a ton done. It was so nice to have her help and it gave me the motivation I needed to GET TO IT!

Geoff took me out to eat for lunch yesterday for our anniversary. We ate at a nice restaurant over looking the Lake. Our table was right in the window so we had a wonderful view.

Today is going to be a busy day. It's our last Sunday at church. =( So some goodbyes to be said today. Then I'm taking a friend to one airport and picking up another friend at a different airport.

Have a blessed Sunday my friends!

Linking up with the LEarning Never Stops Photo Challenge {this moment} edition

5 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Happy Anniversary!

God is going with you on your move...

Trust Him.

Your married life sounds like ours until we moved here, except only one country, but three kids and we had lived in 4 states.

Love you guys!

Aunt Deanna

Our Peculiar Lives said...

Exciting! We just celebrated 7 years last May! :) I love that photo of the two of you. Have a great weekend, and hope your move goes well!

Hen Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! sweet photo, very nice. Whenever I take a photo myself like that, it just doesn't come out...

hope you have a very smooth move.

Zonnah said...

Happy anniversary! This is a great photo :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Stopping by from the LENS photo challenge