.

.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

LENS Photo Challenge- Orange Edition!

Elijah - 2009
I was browsing back through my pictures from Fall last year in Northern Ireland and found some of the boys and our pumpkins then. This is my Elijah. Next week i'll post one of Ethan from last year. Both boys have changed a lot but  Ethan has changed the most!

Speaking of Ethan. I hear him waking up from his nap. Time to go!

I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!








PS. Joining in the photo challenge here.

7 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Aww! Adorable!

Joy said...

Precious! :)

Jillian said...

Love this photo!!

{LyndsD} said...

Awwww how cute!!!

Neha said...

Your photography is full of life and beauty...don't forget, you are the official photographer at my wedding :)

Randi Troxell said...

so handsome.. as always!!!

Hen Jen said...

I love this photo, it's so soft, so orange, and his eyes are wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us over at the challenge!