.

.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Filling up the buckets

I went trick or treating with a astronaut and a fireman.
It was both Elijah's and Ethan's first time trick or treating!






Our neighbor Sierra was a princess and we tagged along with them. It was a beautiful evening!

Ethan had no reservations about knocking on door after door and accepting candy from folks. He got a lot of practice saying "thank you". His words were a little clearer by the end of the night.


Surveying the loot.

There's something about Elijah's eyes in this photo makes me think SUGAR RUSH! =)


 I hope you all had a great weekend!

Don't eat too much candy!

5 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

Hah, I know those eyes! Mine had the same thing going on! They looked so cute. I love the costumes.

java girl said...

They are so cute!! I love their costumes!!!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh my gosh! I love that Ethan was so brave!

Randi Troxell said...

cute cute!!
and love their costumes too!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

The joy on their faces -- anything for candy!