.

.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Dreamweaver

Where can you find Chocolate Chai Tea, Peppermint Lemon Tea, pineapple papaya green tea, and coconut Oolong tea all in one place?

At the Dream Weaver Shop on etsy of course!

"Your home for the best Black, Green, Chai, Herbal Teas and herbs at great prices."

Your tea come in 1oz packages and makes about 14-16 cups.
The idea  behind the smaller packages is to give people the chance try the different teas and find their favorites.

A reusable tea cloth tea bag is included with your tea. This works better than the tea balls and strainers as it keeps all of the tea in the cloth bag. When the tea is used up just turn the teabag inside out and rinse it and it is then ready to be reused.

Dream Weaver is part of our huge giveaway event coming up in September! Be here. You won't want to miss it!

In the mean time, go check out the shop and order yourself a treat. Or order me some Chai and I'll be your friend forever. =)

What's your favorite tea?

4 comments:

Randi Troxell said...

this sounds awesome.. i will so be checking these out!

Becky K. said...

I love fruit teas....
I'll go look.

Becky K.

Kelly said...

I'll have to check this place out, but I'm not sure about purchasing unless they sell those little cloth tea bags, because I try to buy local whenever I can, and we have a great tea shop in our area.

I love the fruity teas, but chai is my favorite as well.

java girl said...

Oh my goodness yumm with a capital E. I will have to give this a try!

Melissa, would you mind lifting my momma up in prayer today? She will be surgery at noon.

Thank you so much!

Ashley DeLen